Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July Challenge


Welcome to July's challenge! With the Independence Day holiday here in the states and all the activity of summer, I'm a bit behind the ball on the challenge this month!


Before we get to our challenge, I want to put a call out for Creatively Featured. If you are interested in doing an interview with us, please email me! We want to hear from you. You don't have to be a professional or full-time artist, you can be a weekend warrior like me! :) We want to get to know all of our members as you are all a valuable part of our community.  And as always around here, any type of art goes. One other request I have... Are there any questions you'd like to see added to our interview list? If so, please put your suggestions in the comments below.


Ok, here we go. I was sitting here trying to dream up a new concept and this word popped into my head. I'm excited to see what you do with this one! Use the theme for the month as inspiration in any way you like. All mediums are welcome... no rules.  The theme for the month is...

Enchantment

Please link back to us here at Artists in Blogland or better yet, add our badge to your sidebar. And if it isn't obvious, tell us how your entry relates to the theme. 


Please enter a direct link to your blog post by July 31st (if you need help with this just contact Heather). Voting will begin August 1st.

**If you are interested in providing a prize for this month, or any future challenge, please contact Heather.**



2 comments: