Friday, January 6, 2012

Show and Tell Saturday #17: LINK TIME!

So did you have a good holiday break?  I hope so!  It's been unseasonably warm here today for January.

I'm thinking about doing Show and Tell Saturday every other Saturday.  Would that mess anybody up?  That could give you 2 weeks to come up with a good project to show us.  What do you think?

We had 34 wonderful entries last time for our Show and Tell Saturday!  yay!
Did you catch these wonderful artworks?
Dos Fishes
Michelle

Terri


Now it's time to show us your artwork!  Link here below.




Grab a button for your page:



5 comments:

  1. I love the new banner and look. I think fortnightly is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, bi-weekly would work for me. While I love contributing, it's very difficult to make time to visit everyone's blogs and see their great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the artwork here! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcia. How sweet of you to feature my Continue to Bloom collage art! Like your new look and yes every two weeks is good for me I am just realizing 2012. What a great way to start. Blessing. Terri www.morningdewdrops.com

    ReplyDelete